Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Upside Down Drawing

Here is my effort at the upside down drawing. I look at it and already I can see all the places where I went wrong. It is funny but I have seemed to enlarge everything and I could not get out of my head that I was drawing hands. I found it really difficult to think of it as just lines and shapes as Betty recommends that we do. Well onwards and upwards.
I have started to rework a painting that I started months ago will work on it a bit more today then post a progress shot. I have been looking at some really creative blogs of other people I will post links, I think you will like them. Oh by the way I think I am talking to myself as I seem to be the only one that looks here. I am too worried about posting this on face book as I quite like the anonymity of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment